INSANITY THE ASYLUM COMPLETE!!

Options
nking404
nking404 Posts: 73 Member
Hello all! Im back again but this time with my INSANITY THE ASYLUM results and brief overview! For those who have not seen my Insanity results the link is below, first off I want to say thanks to my supporting fiance and insane friends for helping me through this crazy program YAL ARE THE BEST!! Now where do I start.... OH YEAH! This program is freaking INSANE!! I thought INSANITY pushed me to my limits well this program broke all those limits! I honestly didnt know what I was getting myself into even after previewing the videos dozens of times. This program is definately not for the faint of heart! It is super freakin intense and happy go lucky SHAUN T was replaced by evil suck it up get your a** back in the game SHAUN T, but thats not a bad thing, in fact thats exactly what you need in this program! My measurements didnt change too much my weight fluctuated so much i stopped weighing myself during the program i dropped 1 pound, lost a half inch from my waist, and 2 inches from my thigh. Overall I loved it, its far more intense than insanity and you have got to be mentally prepared as well as physically to make it straight through, ASYLUM 2 HERE I COME!!!!

ASYLUM FIT TEST RESULTS

AGILITY LADDER: START: 9 ROTATIONS FIN:11 ROTATIONS

IN AND OUT AB PROGRESSIONS: START:35 FIN: 47

LAT PUSH UPS: START: 31 FIN: 41

MOUNTAIN CLIMBER SWITCH KICKS START: 76 FIN: 90

AGILITY SHOULDER TAPS: START: 4 ROTATIONS FIN: 5 ROTATIONS

X JUMPS: START: 29 FIN: 35

MOVING PUSH UPS: START: 4 ROTATIONS FIN: 4 ROTATIONS

AGILITY LATERAL SHUFFLE: START: 16 FIN:17 ROTATIONS

BEAR CRAWL: START: 9 FIN: 10

2ynlcwm.jpg

1sjogj.jpg

ORIGINAL INSANITY RESULTS: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1220124-insanity-complete-my-journey

Replies

• nking404
    Options
    Had to edit so pics could fit! lol
  • dabucks
    dabucks Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Holy *kitten* you got ripped in 30 days man! Congrats!!!!
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great! :drinker:
  • nking404
    Options
    LOL!! Thanks you guys!
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    nice work!
  • luzdelua
    luzdelua Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Holy smokes! :wink: you look awesome!
  • pghfitgirl
    pghfitgirl Posts: 44
    Options
    That is amazing!

BTW have to give a shout out to Killeen TX, too funny. That is where my brother was born. :)
  • NoraBlu
    NoraBlu Posts: 7
    Options
    Amazing! Well done.inspirational..I need to do this.
  • pistachiopeas
    pistachiopeas Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! You look great.
  • missjuliaamyemms
    missjuliaamyemms Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Oh... My... God... Your abs are INSANE!! Which is probably why it's called insanity :P
  • joehempel
    joehempel Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    DUDE!!!!!! I didn't realize you posted this....you look friggen ripped!!! Great job getting this done, and I expect a full summary of Volume 2!!!

Great job man!
  • nking404
    Options
    THANKS EVERYONE I REALLY APPRECIATE ALL THE COMMENTS:))))
  • webbo20
    webbo20 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Bro u look cut up well done u bossed it ! Keep up the great work
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!