A Little Weekend Inspiration :)

Options
There are two things to aim at in life; first to get what you want, and after that to enjoy it. Only the wisest of mankind has achieved the second.

By: Logan Pearsall Smith

Well, all of us on MFP want the same thing and thats to reach our Goal weight. I have faith that each and everyone of us will achieve reaching our goals and enjoying the rewards of our hard work. So tell me, once you reach your goal weight what will you do to enjoy it? :)

For me, I will model (in the middle of winter if I have to) the most gorgeous swimsuit I can find. I haven't worn a swimsuit in years and really would love to again :)

Replies

• cef957
    cef957 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    thanks for the inspiration! I actually have two goals...

1) 170 lbs - reward...enjoy a bottle of Cakebread chardonnay paired with really good cheese fondue

2) Be a size 8 in jeans - reward..... buy the jeans!
  • chrissym78
    chrissym78 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    I will wear shorts, haven't worn them since I was preggers with my first child 11 years ago. So far I am down from 16s and 18s to 12s and I am loving shopping again! I can't wait til its an 8 or a 10!
  • brwnsugababe
    Options
    I will wear shorts, haven't worn them since I was preggers with my first child 11 years ago. So far I am down from 16s and 18s to 12s and I am loving shopping again! I can't wait til its an 8 or a 10!

Wow!!!!! that is awesome........ Keep up the awesome work and those size 8's will definitely be yours :drinker:
  • GreenMile
    Options
    I will go get some Lovin!
  • cstibbe
    cstibbe Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I love this! What a great inspirational post! For me, I am hoping to reach my weight goal by New Years so I would love to buy myself a little black dress for that night and feel beautiful in it!
  • myrbg
    myrbg Posts: 93
    Options
    thank you so much for this! i was feeling a little anxious about the weekend today... i actually posted a topic about how off track i can get over the weekend.

my goal is to wear a size 8-10 jeans and small-medium tops.
    my reward will be a complete new wardrobe, newfound sense of confidence, health, and happiness! =]
  • Memah
    Memah Posts: 129
    Options
    I will:
    *feel proud
    *not avoid mirrors
    *wear shorts and a bathing suit next summer
    *enjoy the comments of others
    *shop, shop, shop
  • platoon
    platoon Posts: 340
    Options
    I will enjoy shopping for and buying a normal size bra. :-)
  • lisafrancis629
    Options
    Since it will be spring by the time I reach my goal weight, I will go to the beach without a sense of dread and leave the moo-moo type cover up at home!! And I will be able to get out of those freaking beach chairs without help !!!! :angry:
  • lisafrancis629
    Options
    I will enjoy shopping for and buying a normal size bra. :-)

Oh my gosh!!! a normal size bra...YES!
  • vette49
    vette49 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I will wear shorts with a huge smile, thats something I haven't done in over 10years!!!
  • kendra_b
    Options
    I will hit the ski slopes in my old, out of style, ski pants (not the big baggy board pants I've worn the last couple of years), and not care that they are out of style because I will be rockin' em. I will ski hard, the black diamonds, then hit the jacuzzi in my bikini without a cover up!!
  • ReadyMom
    Options
    Yes I can't wait to buy a CUTE bra in a CUTE print instead of these thick strapped ugly bras that I can find only in white, tan, and black. Watch out VS! :)
  • ashley97730
    Options
    Wow thanks for the inspiration! My reward is to look beautiful in my wedding dress, in which I won't have to let out but hopefully take in!