Hello

Options
I am new on this site. I need to loose 30 lbs. I need all the help I can. I am hypoglycemic and need sugar when my sugar count goes low. Because I have gained so much, I feel lazy to exercise. hsosa1108@embarqmail.com

Replies

• JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I have been on MFP for 3 months, starting my 4th. It's the best decision I have made in many years. I have lost weight with diets many times before, but it was never a lifestyle change. This time is different; it's a lifestyle change, not a diet. Good luck on your weight loss journey. Please feel free to add me as a friend; we can help motivate each other.
  • ANDREWBRIAN
    ANDREWBRIAN Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Dont diet you need a life style change. Only try to loose about 1 lb a week. Look into hight fiber foods. Make yourself exercise. Start slow do something you like. YOU CAN DO IT GOOD LUCK ITS NOT EASY
  • harleymotivatedmama
    Options
    Welcome I've been here a month and have made more emotional progress on my lifestyle change than in the last 10 yearsl. The support is great, the sharing of ideas and the self accountability are fabulous. Good Luck to you...Feel free to add me as a friend we all the as much help as we can get