Pros/Cons ?

Options
What happens if I usually eat higher than my protein suggestion and lower than my fat / carb intake?

Please be kind- thank you (:

Replies

• JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    nothing usually- maybe some minor I don't feel good, low energy- or minor gut back up but really macro's are a guide.

if you are extremely unbalanced- you're gut and body will tell you.

I went way high on protein- and got a little backed up- realized my fat was low- had some fat- all problems sorted.

You can shift the wheel of macros heavily in one direction or the other- like my split is 40-30-30 or 40-40-20 I think that's what I did this time.

I'm not happy with it- so I reuglarly go over my carbs (20) and I need to adjust back to 40-30-30 I think.

But you can tell- your body will tell you when it's not right- but just be not hitting them for a day or two- nothing. You're fine.
  • Dylllie
    Dylllie Posts: 72
    Options
    nothing usually- maybe some minor I don't feel good, low energy- or minor gut back up but really macro's are a guide.

if you are extremely unbalanced- you're gut and body will tell you.

I went way high on protein- and got a little backed up- realized my fat was low- had some fat- all problems sorted.

You can shift the wheel of macros heavily in one direction or the other- like my split is 40-30-30 or 40-40-20 I think that's what I did this time.

I'm not happy with it- so I reuglarly go over my carbs (20) and I need to adjust back to 40-30-30 I think.

But you can tell- your body will tell you when it's not right- but just be not hitting them for a day or two- nothing. You're fine.

Okay, thank you so much!