working out but your scales hardly moving?

Options
Veganvibesss
Veganvibesss Posts: 123 Member
your probably still losing inches!!
i was very discouraged and depressed with myself because i was working my butt off for 2 months thinking i was doing it all for nothing because my scale was hardly moving, i only lost a few pounds and so i decided to put my picture from 2 month's ago beside a picture i took today to see if i noticed any difference...
im SO glad i did it because i now notice i have lost a big amount of fat and now im very happy to notice working my butt off has worked and now i dont care what my scale says clearly it doesn't mean anything because i have lost fat.
i thought id post this so anyone who's having the same problem may realize just because there scale is hardly changing they're body probably is.:happy:
c7e1b3a8-2ca7-4efb-bc64-c3fb4d488ead_zpsc9592c91.jpg

*oops sorry i posted this in the wrong category!*

Replies

• harphy
    harphy Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    It's in the right section, congratulations! :flowerforyou:
    You've lost a ton of inches.
  • misschoppo
    misschoppo Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    You have lost so many inches, a huge difference between the photos. You look great :smile:
  • Loralrose
    Loralrose Posts: 203
    Options
    Wow, you weren't kidding about working your butt off! That is some amazing progress, thank you for sharing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!