cravings

I'm always craving food when i just had a large meal. I keep eating then:( I crave sweets and salty foods like peanut butter, cookies, cake, cupcakes, chocolate basically everything against my diet. I heard of drinking water, green tea, eating bananas and other things healthier but they don't work for me. how do i lose weight and stop my cravings?

Replies

• thavoice
    thavoice Posts: 1,326 Member
    I'm always craving food when i just had a large meal. I keep eating then:( I crave sweets and salty foods like peanut butter, cookies, cake, cupcakes, chocolate basically everything against my diet. I heard of drinking water, green tea, eating bananas and other things healthier but they don't work for me. how do i lose weight and stop my cravings?
    Then make them part of your diet.

No reason why you cannot factor in those calories, even on a daily basis.
  • lynn1982
    lynn1982 Posts: 1,439 Member
    I'm always craving... basically everything against my diet.

This is your problem. If you make foods "off limits" then you're just going to want them. If you're eating healthy and nutritious food and enough of it, then you shouldn't crave things. And if you are, have a little bit. OR replace it with something if you crave it all of the time.
  • ottermotorcycle
    ottermotorcycle Posts: 654 Member
    Eat them. Remain in your calorie limits. If it is impossible to treat yourself, your diet is too strict.
  • khd8n
    khd8n Posts: 16 Member
    In another post you said that you eat less than 1,000 calories a day. Up your calories by at least half, and factor in some treats and you'll lose weight a lot more sustainably. Cutting everything so drastically will only lead to failure or an eating disorder.