Ladies....please help

Options
momoneka
momoneka Posts: 52 Member
I am in need of a GOOD sports bra. Not anything flimsy because I wear a 38H. Any great ones out there?

Replies

• Escape_Artist
    Escape_Artist Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Have you checked Under Armour?
  • momoneka
    Options
    I haven't yet but I will. Honestly didn't know they had any. Thanks!
  • beckyy1992
    beckyy1992 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm a 40F and I use shock absorber! best sports bra I have ever had, comfortable and does the job it needs to :)
  • trinity5703
    trinity5703 Posts: 78
    Options
    Check out Herroom.com. They have a great selection in a really wide range of sizes. You can also search by size and type, which really helps :)
    Ive ordered from them for years and they have wonderful service. Be sure to check out their "on sale" or "clearance" too.. sometimes htey will have really great bras in my size at over half off. Im a 36G
  • glreim21
    glreim21 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I second the shock absorber recommendation...I wear 38 F, under armour doesn't go bigger than a DD.
  • Escape_Artist
    Escape_Artist Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    I second the shock absorber recommendation...I wear 38 F, under armour doesn't go bigger than a DD.

Oh, i didn't know that! I got little b's so.. i thought they went bigger :blushing:
  • AZ0310
    AZ0310 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I'm using enell and champion right now. I'll need to check out shock absorber next time I need a new sports bra. Enell has been great for running-no more bounce. I use the champion for circuit training. The control isn't quite as good as enell. I'm 40DDD/G
  • pangepange
    pangepange Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I live on the Panache sports bras. I bought mine from Bravissimo.com, and they go up to H cup.

They are so awesome I wear them for my daily bras as well, not just for working out. Fantastic support.
  • momoneka
    Options
    Wow! You gals rock for the advice & support (pun intended lol)