JUST DANCE!!!

Options
:heart: :love: :heart: I am in LOVE with the new Just Dance 2 for the Wii!!! I have never played before and I am already ADDICTED!!! I am not the greatest dancer in the world but this is fun and easy but definitely makes ya sweat!! Anyone else have this game? Don't you just LOVE IT?? It has a cool feature that tracks "Sweat Points" and you can set goals and everything!! Yay! I just might have to work out EVERY day now! ;):bigsmile:

Replies

• iloveitzel
    Options
    YES! I absolutely love this game. I bought it for my daughter without realizing how much I'd love it too! You really do get your sweat on!
  • wlccoach
    Options
    I was in Walmart last night and i was going to buy it but wanted to see how other people liked it first. Now I gotta get it! :)
  • mommytoaiden
    mommytoaiden Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Got this last night and danced for 2 straight hours!! I love it!
  • Shaysuki926
    Shaysuki926 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    INDEED!! I did it this morning for 30 minutes and literally was drenching in sweat! I love, love, LOVE it! That as a warm up to a workout with Bob and you got yourself a hell of a workout!
  • Shaysuki926
    Shaysuki926 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    The first one is great too but it doesn't have the sweat meter thing. I LOVE my Wii!
  • ShannonBBC20
    ShannonBBC20 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    That sounds like a lot of fun! I'm new to this site and I was actually about to post about finding a FUN way to exercise. Glad I saw this! :)
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Most ridiculous dance: Rasputin - Boney M!!!!!!! Good job footwork doesn't count!
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Most ridiculous dance: Rasputin - Boney M!!!!!!! Good job footwork doesn't count!

Agreed!

I love this game too!! There is a challenge going on right now for us 'Just Dancer's' :)
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/126621--just-dance-2-30-day-challenge