LAURA'S COUCH-POTATO EXERCISES! THEY WORK! :)

Options
Hi guys! Here's some great exercises I want to share with all of you! The more often you do them, the more results you'll see...

LAURA'S COUCH-POTATO EXERCISES
(These are easy & they work! Enjoy!!!):
1. Lie down on your side on the couch (you can watch TV). Lift your top leg straight up and down (10 lifts with your toes pointed, 10 lifts with your toes flexed, 20 lifts rotating between pointed and flexed toes).
2. Lift the top leg towards the back of your body, and repeat same lifts as #1.
3. Bend the top leg at the knee & repeat all lifts as in #1.
4. Put bottom leg straight out in front of you, bend top leg & place on couch for support; then, repeat same lifts as in #1.
5. Lie on your back, bend your knees, place feet on couch, push knees out to the sides and back in, repeat 50 times (sqeeze buns, hold in stomach).
6. Stay on your back, put legs straight up in the air, push them out to the sides and back in, repeat 20 times (hold in stomach).
7. While lying on your back with your knees bent, put your arms straight out in front of you, do stomach crunches lifting your shoulders up 10 times w/arms between legs, 10 w/ arms outside of legs, 20 rotating w/arms between and outside of legs.
8. Now, lie on your other side & repeat all of the above steps.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! YOU'RE ALREADY DONE WITH YOUR WORKOUT!!! YIPPIE!!!:bigsmile:

Note: If you want to, I usually do some push ups to tone my arms and core... I do the girl kind, because they are easier on my back. Do as many as are comfortable for you, and try to add a couple more each day that you do them...

Now, you've worked out your whole body quite quickly while watching TV. You don't need any equipment, just your couch.

I hope these help you like they've helped me. I can do them quite easily even when I feel lazy. I don't think they burn calories like aerobic exercises, but they sure tone your body (especially your legs) when you do them regularly! Let me know how they work!:heart: