anyone wanna join me with hiphop abs

Options
I just recieved it yesterday (fri,oct15).... and I did a workout right after I got it to try ti out... I love it... I could actually get through the whole things... All the others I tried I couldn't so this is a great workout for me to start off with...I feel it in my abs and whole body but it feels good I was wondering if anyone else wanted to add me as a friend and we can go through it together today since its officially sat,oct 16 now... its will be day 2 exhited .. I have even taken and posted before pics on my page here which I have not done with any other program... and fyi.. in those today I am like 10 weeks post pregnancy

Replies

• KitKatBar
    Options
    How much did it cost?
  • txmomma0889
    txmomma0889 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    its 59.85 you can pay it all in one payment which is what I did or they spilt up into three payments of 19.95 plus shipping on both of those
  • KitKatBar
    Options
    Oh dear God. I can't even come close to affording that right now. (I'm in college. It's not going to happen.)

Keep me posted on your progress, though!
  • txmomma0889
    txmomma0889 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I spulrged on it with my college gave student loans back and all.. if you get the money I would def give it a try or see if someone you know has it and will let you borrow it
  • sassysexysweet26
    sassysexysweet26 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm starting again today can't wait to see results