anyone want to chat for a bit : )

ali106
ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
just wondering...I'll be there for a bit just incase!
hugs
Ali

Replies

• ali106
    just wondering...I'll be there for a bit just incase!
    hugs
    Ali
  • vitaytony
    vitaytony Posts: 41
    hey how r u? hows ur sunday?
  • ali106
    good hon and yours...come chat w/ us if you can!
    hugs!
    Ali
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    I'm there too!
  • ali106
    I had fun guys thanks for chatting...sorry I had to bail...but ya see...a certain someone who is very cute, very active and very slick...was being a good boy and well I thought cool momma can chat nice and quiet this is great...kid is happy, mom is happy its all good.....and then I noticed he found the stash of smarties and was going to sugarland w/ a vengence!!! :ohwell:

great lookin out mom lol....anyway you guys are the best!

hugs and always a blast!
    ali

thank God its not too late otherwise we'd have a looooong night ahead...now where does he get that sweet tooth...hmmmm:ohwell:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Where are you? I am there and you are not!!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    I had fun guys thanks for chatting...sorry I had to bail...but ya see...a certain someone who is very cute, very active and very slick...was being a good boy and well I thought cool momma can chat nice and quiet this is great...kid is happy, mom is happy its all good.....and then I noticed he found the stash of smarties and was going to sugarland w/ a vengence!!! :ohwell:

great lookin out mom lol....anyway you guys are the best!

hugs and always a blast!
    ali

thank God its not too late otherwise we'd have a looooong night ahead...now where does he get that sweet tooth...hmmmm:ohwell:

I know, I missed you. I came in and was like "Where's my girl Ali??". I was only in there for a few minutes though and then we took our son to the park for a little while. It was really nice this afternoon!

Hope to see you there soon!!
    Tam