DO IT FOR YOU!!!

Options
Dear mfp members I am writing this post due to seeing so many people down about how they want to lose weight just to fit into whats considered "pretty" In this messed up world. This is also for those who tend to demotivate due to scale numbers going up and down and those who don't get support from their loved ones. I want to say be healthy for yourself for the sake of not becoming diagnosed with medical conditions, live longer, feel better etc. Not to "be skinny" never listen to others who dont do half the things you do but just sit on the couch and eat and eat and havent touched a gym in yrs. I have been doubted before and still am I have and still go up and down on the scale the only reason I have lost tons of weight before my baby and now after is because I do it for me no one else!!! I choose to never let influence and negative attitudes affect me at all. Keep doing what you are doing and always remember you are the only one controlling your success in this journey of weight loss and anything else in life. Surround yourself with positivity because the negative only want to see you fail DONT GIVE THEM THE TIME OF DAY!! =) Lets reach our goals !!