Polar Ft4 HRM

Options
Somehow (I still don't know how) I lost the actual sensor off my strap after working out one morning. I still have the watch, the strap and extra batteries, but obviously without the sensor it's quite useless. Is there a cheaper (the one that comes with it alone is $60, the exact same price as to if I just bought the whole package again) alternative sensor I can buy separately that would be compatible with the polar watch? As opposed to just buying a whole new one, obviously.

Replies

• joehempel
    joehempel Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    I don't think so.....if you got it for $60, the whole package retails for $99, so it's probably best to get a new one at that price. I paid $50 for mine, but then bought a Wearlink+ that's compatible with my Nike GPS+ as well, so I've got a couple if I lose one....but that was $50 as well.
  • kellehj
    kellehj Posts: 14
    Options
    Dang that's what I figured, thanks though!
  • lina011
    lina011 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I have a sunnto M4 the sensor on my strap has stopped working so I ended up buying a polar watch plus sensor and strap for the price of the sunnto sensor alone, not worth spending moneys if you can buy brand new for the same price. Bugger on losing the sensor thou