I got the pictures working.. BEFORE, AFTER, 10 MORE TO GO!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Wow - you look great, and so healthy! Good for you! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • tross0924
    tross0924 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Last year I embarked upon a journey that changed my life. I would look at pictures of myself and just break into tears. I truly hated myself. Even to this day, it is so very, very painful to realize that these pictures were me:

onatalie3.jpg
    onatalie2.jpg
    onatalie1.jpg

and here is the transformation to the current me, the real ME:

natalie3.jpg
    natalie2.jpg
    natalie.jpg

Before I was 166 pounds/29 percent body fat, and now I am 134 pounds and 18.5 percent body fat. I am working towards 125 pounds.

I know how emotionally, physically, and mentally hard it is to lose the weight. If anyone needs a motivator, I am here! I have great workout, supplement, and nutrition ideas.

I wish everyone the best of luck on their life changing journey.

Always remember, choice, not circumstances, determines success.

*STILL having problems getting pictures to work- I just added the direct link for you to go view if you wish

Wow you look great. Congrats!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    OH WOW! Especially that last picture, look at your thighs!!! Amazing!
  • undercover
    undercover Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Wow, you were beautiful before but now you are really hot! Way to go! Well done and very inspirational.
  • lindabuckiewicz
    lindabuckiewicz Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wish I could see your pictures. You look totally beautiful now. Good luck meeting your goal. It's inspiring to see someone so close!
  • anstaett
    Options
    You look great:) I just started this today and I weight 163 and my goal weight is about 140; anyway that is my realistic goal for right now. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!
  • Sumatra
    Sumatra Posts: 181
    Options
    Wow! You look AMAZING! Great job! Thank you so much for sharing, it always keeps me motivated to see such great success stories.
  • NatalieBrooke88
    NatalieBrooke88 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Anstaett,
    A few people have messaged me wanting tips. Friend me/message me and I will forward along what I sent to them!

Thank you all for being so kind,
    Natalie
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!