Hello Future (& current) Winners

Options
Allow me to present myself....I'm Genna and pretty darn tires of carrying around 60+ draining lbs of unhealthy me. I've made many excuses for not exercising and even more for why I had to woof down those last delicious morsels of food. I need a new attitude and am brimming with a new desire for a better, healthier, slimmer and cute me.

Im looking for friends to walk this weight off with, either physically or via the awesome Internet. I want that push in the right direction, constructive criticism, and honest feedback. Not only do I seek that, but wanting to b a backbone for the same support, drive, and motivation.

I know it won't be easy......but it will be so wonderful to inhale the delicious flavor of success, to taste the sweet slice of hard work and to see the beautiful sculpture that we, the artists, individually and collectively have molded......

Good luck New Friend!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• bunnymad
    bunnymad Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi Genna, I'm Sarah :smile: What an inspiring introduction you have written! Good luck with your weight-loss, it seems that you have the motivation to succeed and to make that lifestyle change!! If you need an ebuddy to share your highs and lows with, I'd be only to glad to help.

Sarah x
  • Lugenna
    Lugenna Posts: 28
    Options
    Thanks Sarah!!!!! Looking forward to this journey with a new friend... U!!!
  • PuppyBandit
    Options
    Once I recovery from surgery I plan to start walking. I would be happy to be mfp friends and walk walk walk :)

I was thinking about making a walking ticker at tickerfactory.com Maybe making every 25 miles be a milestone (for me it will be lol).
  • Lugenna
    Lugenna Posts: 28
    Options
    I so look forward to being here to root u on and help keep it going. Losing weight is such a committed and healthy decision! Thanks for adding me & even more.... Thanks for the new friendship!