What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• FeelingAlive
    FeelingAlive Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    @FeelingAlive Isn't it great? I was looking at a video my husband made while I was on my SUP and noticed my back looking more defined.

It sure is! Congratulations on your success.

• dhiammarath
    dhiammarath Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    After a week of bemoaning slow scale progress, this morning I tried on my red dragon dress. I wanted to look good in this dress for the Christmas party season. I have squeezed into it in the past few weeks and felt sad because I never thought it would look good on me again (last worn out in 2002! 🀀) Well, today it fits! In a wearable way! I mean, it will be greatly improved with another half stone off but ye gods - it fits and doesn't look awful. Who knows, I may even have shrunk out of it for the winter party season - and I hate, loathe and detest clothes shopping πŸ˜ƒ For anyone worried about slow weight loss, keep checking measurements and clothes.

YAAAAAY!!! Slayin' the dragons!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!