What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• OyGeeBiv
    OyGeeBiv Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    bri170lb wrote: »
    It's hard to have a bad day when you have a fan club in the produce department!

I love this!
  • chey282
    chey282 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Im down 60 lbs (25 the last 10 mos) and my rings have gotten where they are falling off, so I had my finger sized and it was a 6!!! From an 8 to a six, last time I saw that size was high school, almost 30 years ago!! Then, today was putting on my leggings and it wasn't a struggle!! So thankful for the boards!!! Like others, it's so hard to brag to friends and family that aren't losing or even trying to lose!! But a size 6!!!! That is mind boggling!!!! Btw for those whose rings are falling off, there is a ring by Qalo, it's good quality and suggested for first responders, athletes,, high adventure. I love mine!!! Lots to choose from and a portion of their sales goes to support those first responders, breast cancer etc.
  • Keladelphia
    Keladelphia Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Hit a 250# squat yesterday. I was stoked, it's been a goal for a few months.
  • MsJulesRenee
    MsJulesRenee Posts: 1,180 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    mrsfitzyv8 wrote: »
    I burst into tears in my favourite shop yesterday when the lady kindly told me that nothing in there will fit me. It's a plus sized shop. The poor girl thought she'd hurt my feelings

Aw! I was actually upset when I went into Torrid and barely anything fit me. I like shopping there, plus size or not :( Their dresses are awesome.
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Today I got into size 20 dress pants. Started on Sep 1/15 in a size 24. Have shed 2 sizes!! Wooohoo!! Not stopping until I'm into the single digits!!
  • 7lenny7
    7lenny7 Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    I recently had to buy new belts just three months after I bought my last set of belts, which I bought to replace my original belts.
  • fitfatty88
    fitfatty88 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I burst into tears in my favourite shop yesterday when the lady kindly told me that nothing in there will fit me. It's a plus sized shop. The poor girl thought she'd hurt my feelings

Aw! I was actually upset when I went into Torrid and barely anything fit me. I like shopping there, plus size or not :( Their dresses are awesome.

Torrid is owned by Hot Topic so a lot of their stuff is in both stores :)
  • MindyBruno
    MindyBruno Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I think my size 16 pants are getting lose! The scale hasn't moved at all lately so this is exciting for me.
  • MsJulesRenee
    MsJulesRenee Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    fitfatty88 wrote: »

Torrid is owned by Hot Topic so a lot of their stuff is in both stores :)

True! I haven't been in Hot Topic in forever..
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    kellellie wrote: »
    Well here's an odd one.
    IM PREGNANT!!

Part of why I started taking care of my eating habits better was we decided a year ago that we would start trying to have kids at the end of this year. I made it into a healthy bmi last month, had my birth control removed dec 10th, and got pregnant the same day!! Found out yesterday!❤️

Congratulations on being healthy enough to have a child. ;)
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I didn't go down to strangle the orthopedist who didn't diagonose my fractured hip three months ago, left me untreated, now looking forward to a long, slow recovery of PT and strength training to prevent further hip injuries 15 years from now when I'm old.
  • LaurenPell123
    LaurenPell123 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    My NSV is that after trying to get into a healthy mindset the thought of eating more than one biscuit or more than a small piece of cake makes me feel ill.
    My family all binge eat, especially at this time of year, so it's nice to be able to resist the temptation and carry on eating healthy when everyone around me is gorging themselves!
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    I bought a dress at a clearance sale last year and it was too tight. I planned on returning it but since I got it cheap I ended up putting it away in a spare closet. I was looking for something to wear and I pulled it out and tried it on. The dress fits great! Merry Christmas to me. :)
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    PinkyPan1 wrote: »
    I bought a dress at a clearance sale last year and it was too tight. I planned on returning it but since I got it cheap I ended up putting it away in a spare closet. I was looking for something to wear and I pulled it out and tried it on. The dress fits great! Merry Christmas to me. :)

What a great NSV! Love it!
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    My trainer gave me his "Inspiration Award" today for my "dedication to fitness." This is only the 2nd one he's ever given out. I've received awards before, but NEVER in my life have I received an award for anything related to fitness.
  • agzram
    agzram Posts: 199 Member
    Options

This is so great!! I still have a hard time registering my smaller size! Great job!!
  • agzram
    agzram Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    kellellie wrote: »
    Well here's an odd one.
    IM PREGNANT!!

Part of why I started taking care of my eating habits better was we decided a year ago that we would start trying to have kids at the end of this year. I made it into a healthy bmi last month, had my birth control removed dec 10th, and got pregnant the same day!! Found out yesterday!❤️

No way!! Such a blessing....huge congratulations!!
  • avatiach
    avatiach Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    In yoga, during shivasana (corpse pose) my thighs were on the floor! and in a sitting position, I could feel my sit bones!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!