How to keep cravings from becoming realities?

Options
2»

Replies

• Robyn7762
    Robyn7762 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I think i mentioned somewhere I have disordered tendencies (I apologize if i never did... i've had disorders mostly ednos since i was 11). when i say doing good, it means i'm actually eating something and haven't purged at all that day and getting some exercise. i'm working on working up my calories. i know it's not great but i am trying. i had lunch and breakfast today which is more than i can usually say.

i dont want to crave something, feel like i ate too much, and then feel the need to purge basically. so comparatively speaking, i'm doing well. . .

When your body is craving something ... especially with your eating disorder, it is needing what is in it. For instance Mac & Cheese, carbs. & protein! Pre-packed is loaded with sodium, but you probably need it.
    I know you are taking baby steps, I understand what you are going thru. One step at a time Karma! You can do this, one day at a time. I am here to support you! I care about you and you are a special person, and God loves you and made you who you are for a reason. You are special in HIS eyes and you are a worthy person. Worthy of love, and respect and friendship.

Food is not your enemy, it was put her to nourish your body. To give you strength, energy, and for life! Without we will die. Without water we will die! You are a young beautiful women with a beautiful body!

Baby steps and you will be fine. You can work thru this and be stronger. Sometimes the obstacles put in front of us are to make us stronger down the road. You can beat this obstacle in your life right now, once you get to the real reason you are doing this.

I understand you need to take baby steps and this is hard for you. I am hear for you and I will help you if you want me to!
    Remember, you are special and God Loves You!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Tell yourself you'll have some tomorrow. And make room for it tomorrow.