back fat

Options
jlynnm70
jlynnm70 Posts: 460 Member
I know you cannot spot reduce, that being said - what exercises/weight routines would work the area of my back so that as I lose the back fat on top of the muscles I'm in better shape. I just want to make sure I am working the right place.

I hate those rolls around the bra!

Replies

• carolinatx
    carolinatx Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Any Core Exercises will help. This video does a good job of working your core and it's not exhausting but you totally feel it the next day. Start doing 1 video (only 10 mins) and work up to repeating it for a total of 3 times. It will work your back, obliques and waist http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_J8btnIEKQ
  • rogerOb1
    rogerOb1 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Pull ups, chin ups, lat pull downs, seated cable rows, barbell rows, deadlifts should help with improving the look of the muscles in your back.
  • Mr_Excitement
    Mr_Excitement Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Any kind of row will work your back. Pullups, chinups, and deadlifts are also very good.
  • Cherimoose
    Cherimoose Posts: 5,209 Member
    Options
    A normal, full-body strength training program works that area plenty. It's best to follow a program instead of piecing together your own, to avoid doing an imbalanced workout. What equipment do you have access to?
  • jlynnm70
    jlynnm70 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    there are weight machines and some (not large quantities of free weights) Just wanted to make sure that I was incorporating the right moves, so looking to add a few, if they are something that I don't already do.