Fun, But Competitive Lifting Friends

Options
HI,
I'm super duper new to this site, and barely have anything on my profile yet - I'm sure I'll change that eventually.
I used to do crossfit and power lifting, but hurt my back a year ago. I was in physical therapy for months and am still only 80% better. I guess I took that opportunity to sit on my butt and eat until i felt better about my injury (I was very sad that I couldn't do crossfit anymore.)
Needless to say, I gained like 40 lbs this year and even had a semi-surprising comment from my doctor who said my cholesterol levels were creeping into the 'high-normal' range.

Since I've fallen out of the crossfit crowd because I can't do the crazy fast-pace cardio-meets-heavy-lifting-meets-hell thing anymore because of my injury (I need to start with power lifting and taking lots of rest in order to keep my back safe, and anyone who has done crossfit knows that it's easy to injure yourself when youre exhausted from all the cardio), it's been hard to find friends who challenge me to start lifting again.

I saw a bunch of people who want to lift, and want others to challenge them. I was hoping to find some friends who I could encourage, and could encourage me of course, to push our numbers up! Last year I was at 225# back squat and 225# deadlift. At 5'10 and 170lbs, I was super proud of myself - especially being a female.

Now i'm pushing 200lbs and can only lift my candy bar (exaggeration, but my numbers are totally sad...)
Has anyone else fallen out of lifting/ started lifting and needs the motivation to keep pressing him/herself?

Jen