My t25 results.

Options
epooler12
epooler12 Posts: 27 Member
Today I finished beta phase in t25. I've lost almost 8 pounds and about 6" all over. Although I didnt see a lot of results I'm happy with my progress. I haven't decided if I will be doing gamma or not yet..
Anyway here are my before and after pics. 5'7" sw 174 and cw 166
[img][/img][IMG]http://i935.photobucket.com/albums/ad197/emilypooler12/Mobile Uploads/velpicstitch20140502_125047_zpsjwjdqrky.jpg[/IMG]

Replies

• vrinda9183
    vrinda9183 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    this is awesome!!!
  • impromark
    impromark Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Brilliant! My T25 results is visible in my current avatar. WORTH. IT.

I started Gamma this week but also came down with SOME sort of illness, so I'll be off the wagon until I recover. I've got the shakes already. :P Gamma is HARD.

Mark
  • epooler12
    epooler12 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Can you see the picture? I can't figure out why it isnt showing up
  • singallagher
    singallagher Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Congrats but I cant see your picture and dying to as im thinking of doing this after body revolution.
    Is it hard on the knees?
    Thanks!
  • edwardryan8808
    edwardryan8808 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    It's not hard on the knees, IMO. I mean, you've gotta work out safe as in any program. If you're getting toasted, take it easy to keep your form right. AND there is someone doing modified, a lower impact version of the moves. When I start getting weak to the point I'm losing form, I switch to modified.
    I LOVE T25. It's a workout I've been able to stick with. And you see results QUICKLY. Do it and don't look back!
  • bellevie86
    bellevie86 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Good job! I found it hard as well to see my results even though I had lost 15 pds and 10 inches. I DID Gamma and honestly, it's very strength based and if you like HIIT then you won't find much in the Gamma phase. Found it a bit boring and the bulk of my results came after Alpha and Beta. I moved on after Gamma kind of wishing I didn't spend the money.

Have you tried Insanity? Got RIDICULOUS good results from that, I think I had such high expectations for T25 simply because I did Insanity BEFORE T25, and it's a harder program. Good luck in whatever you choose to do!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!