P90X: Your schedule of DVD's

Options
Just curious how everyone started the DVD's each week. Did you follow their plan or one on the interent or your own. I start tomorrow. Really excited to do this since I have only been running for 18 weeks. I will still run 3-4 days . Does the below look like what you all did. Why is it not all the DVD's?

Weeks 1, 2, and 3

Day 1 – Chest and Back, plus Ab Ripper X
Day 2 – Plyometrics
Day 3 – Shoulders and Arms, Ab Ripper X
Day 4 – Yoga X
Day 5 – Legs and Back, Ab Ripper X
Day 6 – Kenpo X
Day 7 – Rest or X Stretch

Replies

• coronalime
    coronalime Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    or actually I found this "LEAN" schedule
    Phase 1 Lean - Weeks 1, 2, and 3
    Day 1 – Core Synergistics
    Day 2 – Cardio X
    Day 3 – Shoulders and Arms, Ab Ripper X
    Day 4 – Yoga X
    Day 5 – Legs and Back, Ab Ripper X
    Day 6 – Kenpo X
    Day 7 – Rest or X Stretch
  • Rappla88
    Rappla88 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I do the classic and it's been working great for me, you can do either of them, which ever one you like better. I'm just finishing week 4 tomorrow and I'll be on to week 5!! Feel free to add me as a friend!! The more P90x buddies the better!!!
  • BOGmama2010
    BOGmama2010 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    That is the schedule. You don't do every single DVD because it wouldn't be Tony's muscle confusion. Where did you get your DVDs from that you didn't get a fitness or nutrition guide? :) Go to teambeachbody.com/SuperAYLA and sign up for a free account. You will be able to get the workout sheets (which he will tell you to fill out during all of the strength training DVDs) as well as the fitness test guide as well. If you sign up for the plan at $2.99 a week - which isn't bad at all - you will have access to the nutrition guide that you didn't get as well as access to the trainers and a plethora of information on the boards.

This is my 201st day of P90X, so feel free to add me as a friend and ask any questions. :D
  • bopper
    bopper Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I am doing the Lean Program and in Phase 2, week 8 and loving it.
  • coronalime
    coronalime Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    That is the schedule. You don't do every single DVD because it wouldn't be Tony's muscle confusion. Where did you get your DVDs from that you didn't get a fitness or nutrition guide? :) Go to teambeachbody.com/SuperAYLA and sign up for a free account. You will be able to get the workout sheets (which he will tell you to fill out during all of the strength training DVDs) as well as the fitness test guide as well. If you sign up for the plan at $2.99 a week - which isn't bad at all - you will have access to the nutrition guide that you didn't get as well as access to the trainers and a plethora of information on the boards.

This is my 201st day of P90X, so feel free to add me as a friend and ask any questions. :D

I borrowed them from a friend who had to "dust" them off. :)