I am new!!!!!

Options
Hay guys, I've been checking this forum and you guys are so cool.
I am a big girl and my weight has always been an issue for me, it has knocked my confidence so badly that i haven't been out with friend for the past 4 years, i feel like nothing sweets me, no one fancy me, and so on. all i want is to loose weight. I am 107Kg at the moment and i want to go down to 75Kg.
Good luck to everyone who is going through this and we are in it all together.

***I am sorry if my English is not very good, I am french and i am still trying to improve my English.

I forgot to mention my name, I am Adele. X

Replies

• frbarber
    Options
    Hi there and welcome. This is a good place and you will find many friends and much encouragement. Friend me if you want to. It is better if you have friends for encouragement and help.
  • WonderNoodle
    Options
    good luck to you! sending you a friend request :flowerforyou:

your new american friend.
  • championnfl
    championnfl Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!!! Live for today...life isn't promised to anyone tomorrow..... Talk positive,live positive,think positive & positive life will follow!!!!:wink:
  • djnelson1024
    Options
    Welcome friends are the best way to help you with this weight loss goal we are all here to help good luck to you and be positive and you will do it we all have so far. friend me if youd like
  • poodlepaws
    poodlepaws Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Welcome friends are the best way to help you with this weight loss goal we are all here to help good luck to you and be positive and you will do it we all have so far. friend me if youd like

WELL said:)
  • LindaSueBakk
    LindaSueBakk Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a good place to be! You will find lots of good tips and lots of encouragement. I'm sending you a friend request. I just started about 10 days ago.
  • LindaSueBakk
    LindaSueBakk Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a good place to be! You will find lots of good tips and lots of encouragement. I'm sending you a friend request. I just started about 10 days ago.
  • beylover
    Options
    Wow! you guys rock. I feel at home with right people to talk to.
    Thank you so much and your support mean the world to me. We are all in this together. God bless you all and have a great evening. A. x
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! I have found this site to be the best! Everyone here has been so supportive, helpful and most of all friendly.
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I think you have come to the right place! You will at home here!