On line flirting yes or no?

Options

Replies

• wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    Depends. Are you okay with my coughing up furballs?

Well then, strait to the point are we?
    That's the only way, to WEED OUT the rest!

q3e87zR.jpg

The longer I watch, the more I laugh....as for the topic...

ecae6f7199680181061d5743344c1c0f.gif
  • Darkhawk1969
    Darkhawk1969 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with flirting, as long as nobody gets offended
  • kendall916
    kendall916 Posts: 4,222 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

q3e87zR.jpg
    [/quote]

Mix this gif with Lady Gaga's song - Americano and I can watch this thread for hours.

In answer to this thread topic, online flirting is okay by me! :wink:
  • blissanator
    blissanator Posts: 23
    Options
    What about sexting
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,129 Member
    Options

q3e87zR.jpg

Mix this gif with Lady Gaga's song - Americano and I can watch this thread for hours.

In answer to this thread topic, online flirting is okay by me! :wink:

Prepare for PM'S!
  • Muldactus
    Muldactus Posts: 6,972 Member
    Options
    Yup. Sherwood.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    What about sexting

tumblr_lkzowp8Nhk1qg2judo1_500.gif
  • sixout
    Options
    What about sexting

tumblr_lkzowp8Nhk1qg2judo1_500.gif

Not all of us grew up with skype!
  • BurntCoffee
    BurntCoffee Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I flirt all the time. That means nothing. It's just be being silly.
  • Nateforau
    Nateforau Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Can someone sign me up for the online flirting? I was really just here for the calorie thing, but I'm game.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Can someone sign me up for the online flirting? I was really just here for the calorie thing, but I'm game.
    Strong 5th post is strong.
  • sixout
    Options
    I mean, I kind of admire that. Dude's gotta establish boundaries, why he's here. Let the ladies know that his seed is ready.
  • blissanator
    blissanator Posts: 23
    Options
    I mean, I kind of admire that. Dude's gotta establish boundaries, why he's here. Let the ladies know that his seed is ready.

Agree
  • sixout
    Options

Agree

GF2CoJw.gif
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options

Agree

GF2CoJw.gif
    lolwut
  • naturesfinest4688
    naturesfinest4688 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Were human and want and need to be felt attractive.Flirting online if were married may not be the greatest but its online and not cheating.We all look and compliment eachother.Now taking it too far that can happen online or offline if the person wants and will cheat they are gonna do it anyway.Im a flirt...we all are
  • sixout
    Options

Agree

GF2CoJw.gif
    lolwut

EAv6Usv.gif
  • sixout
    Options
    Were human and want and need to be felt attractive.Flirting online if were married may not be the greatest but its online and not cheating.We all look and compliment eachother.Now taking it too far that can happen online or offline if the person wants and will cheat they are gonna do it anyway.Im a flirt...we all are

brb going to fr and send you some awesome pics that you'll love. YOU'LL LOVE THEM RIGHT?!
  • BurntCoffee
    BurntCoffee Posts: 234 Member
    Options

I agree. I would never take it very far. But I agree that it does me good sometimes to be flirted with.
  • Muldactus
    Muldactus Posts: 6,972 Member
    Options

I agree. I would never take it very far. But I agree that it does me good sometimes to be flirted with.

How YOU doin? (Sorry, just couldn't resist!)