On line flirting the next level

Options

Replies

• _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't go to Ohio. Trash state...sorry if you live there, I didn't check

Dang, harsh! I'm in Ohio.

Get out. Quick!
  • Mario_Az
    Mario_Az Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    take it to a Whole Nother Level
  • OhioTallGuy
    OhioTallGuy Posts: 82
    Options
    I wouldn't go to Ohio. Trash state...sorry if you live there, I didn't check

Fah Q

^^^I second this^^^
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,128 Member
    Options
    Flirt he'll yeah sexting that's a different story mm mm mm mm guess Ull never know

It worries me that your post is edited, and this is what you found suitable after editing, to leave up.
  • sixout
    Options
    Also, Ohio people, I'm going to Cleveland in November. Please tell me it's not as bad as some people say!
  • KelARita7
    KelARita7 Posts: 2,694 Member
    Options
    Ohio in general isn't so bad. Cleveland just depends on where you are is what I have heard. It's not the prettiest city for sure tho.
  • sixout
    Options
    Ohio in general isn't so bad. Cleveland just depends on where you are is what I have heard. It's not the prettiest city for sure tho.

I'm going for the hall of fame, and a football game. And beer. Probably more beer than anything.
  • OhioTallGuy
    OhioTallGuy Posts: 82
    Options

I'm going for the hall of fame, and a football game. And beer. Probably more beer than anything.

Nothing wrong with Cleavland at all Drink enough beer and you will be fine no matter what! LOL
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options

Nothing wrong with Cleavland at all Drink enough beer and you will be fine no matter what! LOL
    Oh! Guess I'm out. Don't drink beer..
  • sixout
    Options

Are you in Cleveland?

Also, I'm from Texas. So, I assume it's going to be cold. But... how cold is cold? I mean, I'm used to "Texas Cold"
  • Sinisterly
    Options

Are you in Cleveland?

Also, I'm from Texas. So, I assume it's going to be cold. But... how cold is cold? I mean, I'm used to "Texas Cold"
    What if I am? Wait, the witness protection guy said to not share my whereabouts.
    What if I'm not??
  • sixout
    Options

Are you in Cleveland?

What if I am? Wait, the witness protection guy said to not share my whereabouts.
    What if I'm not??

I was going to offer to not buy you a beer.

But to stick to the topic of the thread, I was going to totally online flirt with you while in the same city.
  • Sinisterly
    Options

Are you in Cleveland?

What if I'm not??

I was going to offer to not buy you a beer.

But to stick to the topic of the thread, I was going to totally online flirt with you while in the same city.
    You got me mixed up for some other badly drawn wabbit. Jessica Rabbit is over to the left -points over to the left-
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    How far have you/would you go?
    Promiss not to take advantage LOL

beaninpool_zpsd6d3afca.jpg
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    7965676.gif
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    Taint?

taint your hiney.... taint your vaginey.... that's why they call it taint!
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    howdy McCupcake:bigsmile:
  • BillyJan1992
    BillyJan1992 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    If I end up flirting and it goes into dating relationship I will move there to be with that person
  • laynerich15
    laynerich15 Posts: 1,918 Member
    Options
    312121212.png
  • sixout
    Options
    If I end up flirting and it goes into dating relationship I will move there to be with that person

Well, that escalated quickly.