Need to reset

Options
lmkaks
lmkaks Posts: 119 Member
Have completely fallen off the wagon over the last several weeks. I start off the day great and by the end I have completely given up. The weight loss is slower than slow coming off and it I am completely discouraged.

I want to start fresh on Monday and really kick my own *kitten* into gear, but I am not optimistic. Anyone been here before? Suggestions?

Replies

• leslisa
    leslisa Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    First. Breath. Relax. Take a second to smile and see the world for the awesome place it is. Stress makes us gain weight.

Next, if you know you're going to cheat at night, then save up cals for the night. If you know you are a snacker, bring snacks like strawberries, granny smith apples, etc. with you and munch on them instead of crackers or something.

I don't know what you are doing to lose weight so I'm not sure I can help. I do know cardio throughout the day helps when you hit a certain age and you are a woman. I do at least 10 minutes in the am (usually ab exercises if nothing else). I also try to walk at lunch, even it if it's just for a few minutes. I walk or run at night (if I didn't walk/run in the am - sometimes even if I did if it's a nice night. When the kids were younger I took them with me. Now that they are older they do their own thing).

Don't give up. You can do this :flowerforyou: