• AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    1. he put a ring on my finger
    2. I tell him
  • schle009
    schle009 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    1) I really don't know for sure (generally) but I assume that when they talk to me a whole lot, either they have a huge problem or they like me.

2) When I like someone, I talk to them a LOT...
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Going to send a message to those I'm interested right now
  • Hardnfast
    Hardnfast Posts: 463
    Options
    When they brush up real close to you and are all touchy, then you know you are in :devil:
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    1.writes a song about you records it and plays it at shows all the time dedicating it to you
    2.I come up with a special name for you and also I ask you out
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    If you have to ask, no.
  • wheird
    Options
    If you have to ask, no.

Are you interested?

:cry:

I am.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Going to send a message to those I'm interested right now

that was 35 minutes ago...i guess i have my answer.
  • wheird
    Options
    If you have to ask, no.

Are you interested?

:cry:

I am.

Me, too.

Romance or sex?

Just sex.
  • BRA_S
    BRA_S Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Romance: Hi I'm _____

Sex: AYYY GUH!!!
  • wheird
    Options
    Romance: Hi I'm _____

Sex: AYYY GUH!!!

I was going to say something mean, then I saw the sandwich and knew that you could have me.
  • lollipoprincess
    lollipoprincess Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    1. I have no idea when another person is interested. I've been told I'm oblivious, which may contribute to my perpetual state of alone-ness.

2. I clam up and act awkward and idiotic when I am interested. Also contributes to my alone-ness.

Basically, I am a tragedy.

.Actually, I don't know if anyone has ever actually been interested in me so, well, there's that.

Same. Painfully shy.
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    I once had a woman walk up to me in a bar, look me in the eyes, grab my crotch, smirk as she felt around a bit while I stood there frozen, smile and say "You'll do". I knew she was interested. Anything short of that I have no clue. It never occurs to me that a woman might actually be interested in me.
  • schle009
    schle009 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    1. I have no idea when another person is interested. I've been told I'm oblivious, which may contribute to my perpetual state of alone-ness.

2. I clam up and act awkward and idiotic when I am interested. Also contributes to my alone-ness.

Basically, I am a tragedy.

.Actually, I don't know if anyone has ever actually been interested in me so, well, there's that.

Actually as depressing as this is, it's true
  • kendall916
    kendall916 Posts: 4,222 Member
    Options
    It's sad that I don't get the subtle hints when a person is interested in me until after the encounter and I was able to think back on the moment. When I was in a anime convention a couple weeks ago a guy came up to me and said I look cute. I said thank you and walked off.

Seriously, people need to have a walking billboard that tells me that they're interested in me or blurt it out loud right away! lol
  • niko919
    niko919 Posts: 551
    Options
    I once had a woman walk up to me in a bar, look me in the eyes, grab my crotch, smirk as she felt around a bit while I stood there frozen, smile and say "You'll do". I knew she was interested. Anything short of that I have no clue. It never occurs to me that a woman might actually be interested in me.

even then I might not be sure she wasn't is kidding
  • baba_helly
    baba_helly Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    I change my answer to I know someone's interested when they roleplay a Dr Phil therapy session with me while using ebonics
  • kendall916
    kendall916 Posts: 4,222 Member
    Options
    I change my answer to I know someone's interested when they roleplay a Dr Phil therapy session with me while using ebonics

Really? A Dr Phil therapy session? :huh: