where did you notice weight loss from first? :)

Options
Hey guys! Im pretty new, but im back in the game, and this time im doing it by myself! (No prescription diet pill, no low carb, no fad crash)
I'm only on day 10, but ive noticed my stomach area has lost a considerable amount! Which is great, I mean ive lost 6 pounds and thats a ton that was hanging around my belly.

Were you upset from where the weight left? (As glad as I am it left my belly I was really hoping some would leave my chest and thighs, I know I know in due time! :))

Any input? I am only in week 2 of this and a month smoke free, so cardio is still a bit of a challenge, although me and my dog walk 1.5miles a day at 4mph so hopefully that counts for something

Replies

• yafashelli
    yafashelli Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I noticed the most in my face and neck. :)
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    Stomach.
  • running_tall
    running_tall Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Face
  • Adefowler
    Adefowler Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    From my face. Belly was the last to go...
  • beaches61
    beaches61 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    face.
  • 120by30
    120by30 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    My first visible difference was in my face.
  • rondaj05
    rondaj05 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Face and stomach but there is still plenty to go in my stomach.

My thighs are definitely trimming down nicely now... I will credit tons of squats for that! I'm real close to having a thigh gap for the first in my life! :bigsmile:
  • maskedbelleza
    maskedbelleza Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Arms and hips, definitely. Suddenly I found where my biceps were and I went down a pants size.
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    Boobs first, then arms, then legs, still working on belly 2 years in.

I WILL HAVE ABS!
  • wefwef01
    wefwef01 Posts: 6
    Options
    my face. in my cheeks and neck area especially.
  • BetterKimmer
    BetterKimmer Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Stomach, boobs and upper arms. I could kept the boobs. My butt and thighs are the last to go. So damned frustrating! Great Job on your fresh start though. Keep eating clean and pushing yourself in your workouts. Go kick butt!: :happy:
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    My face looks a lot different in photos :) I noticed my waist getting smaller first, though. I wish I could see more progress in my upper arms but I hold fat there (damn genetics! all of the ladies on my dad's side of the family have big arms... crap!)
  • mooncath
    mooncath Posts: 31
    Options
    I think my body is weird. I notice my weight leave my butt first. Then my belly, then thighs, then arms, and lastly face. I think I'm stuck with a round babyish face. I'm currently maintaining, but my round face never went away.
  • chicken_bum86
    Options
    Boobs first, then arms, then legs, still working on belly 2 years in.

I WILL HAVE ABS!

def boobs, arms, then legs...
    depends on what you are working on realy...
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    Definitely in my face and bewbs.
  • schle009
    schle009 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    My stomach and back (thankfully)... but that's stopped now. I am fine with that, but I also want it gone from my upper arms.
  • DeterminedFee201426
    DeterminedFee201426 Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    thighs and butt =.=
  • mooncath
    mooncath Posts: 31
    Options
    Haha, realized I forgot boobs... lol that sounds weird.
    I don't really notice my weight there because I was small there to begin with.
  • MissMegannLee
    MissMegannLee Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    In my collar bones actually. I was never able to see them and one morning after working out and dieting for a bit..I suddenly had very visible collar bones.
  • SamMorBelsmom
    SamMorBelsmom Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Breast! I went from a 48DD to a 40C in 6 months. Face, then legs/butt. Belly is still a bowl full of jelly :(