Intro post

Options
Good evening all. My name is Dawn. I am currently studying for my Pharmacy Technician degree. I am learning German and might take up French. I have two rescue dogs, and a grey flopped eared bunny name Thumper. I put on quite a of weight after I got out of the hospital after a stint with my diabetes. I went overboard with pork rinds and pretty much whatever I wanted and now I must deal with it. I like positive people who like to encourage and support others, and not get their kicks from sitting behind a computer and insulting people. I'm very nice and love to chat when I'm not buried in assignments.:)

Replies

• Bri_Undead90
    Options
    Omg, I love your picture! I am a dragon ball z fan. Anyways, it's nice to meet you. :-) I'm majoring in psychology. I want to be a mental health counselor. That's awesome that you're learning German! I've always wanted too. I have a rescue dog named, Bella, who is a German Shepard/Siberian husky mix. I'm new to MFP and have a lot of weight to use. I Could definitely use some friends for motivation and support! Good luck on your weight loss journey. :-)
  • IceWidow
    IceWidow Posts: 3
    Options
    Oh how fun! I legit use DBZ to help me through rough patches lol. Goku wouldn't give up and neither shall we! Bella sounds beautiful, my Oni is german shepard/ golden retriever. Whatever help of motivation I can provide is yours. First female Super Saiyans!
  • chezza189
    chezza189 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Greetings, I too am a fellow scientist. I shall add you :).