new favorite dessert

txmomma0889
txmomma0889 Posts: 179 Member
edited September 22 in Food and Nutrition
mmm i am eating it right now the smart balance key lime pie it portioned and good my new fav treat

Replies

• precioustypeoflove
    precioustypeoflove Posts: 197 Member
    how many cals is it ?
  • most smart balance deserts are about 170 calories per servings. They are bought in a package that has two trays in them. I buy these once in a while. They are actually really good. They have cookie dough sunday, key lime pie, strawberry shortcake and more! I really do like them. I also like the fact that they are portioned for you so that you cannot over eat and you still get a treat. Since there is two in one package, I eat one and the other goes to my husband.
  • txmomma0889
    yeah portions really helpme who has had a lot of promblems over eating on desert so i see them as perfect little deserts because if I had a whole pie or something in front of me I would def get more than I need
  • txmomma0889
    thanks Sophie for letting her know
  • asnail
    asnail Posts: 15 Member
    Where do you find them? I have never seen them.
  • I know what youmean, I use to eat dessert wether I had space for it or not and for some reason I would keep eating it until I got sick. It's crazy and I do love those desert for that reason to answer the question above, they are found in the frozen section usually right by alllll the ice cream lol They are in a red package. They are found with the weight watchers desserts. I have been able to find them in this location wherever I go, commissary (military grocery store), walmart, publix and so on.
  • txmomma0889
    I relized also some stores place them with the rest of the smart one and lean cusine meals it depends on the store so look in both positions
This discussion has been closed.