Eating a lot of bread

is it bad to eat a lot of bread when you are trying to get some muscles and get rid of some fat? I LOVE bread. there are a lot of bakeries here that offer a variety of delicious breads and it's really tempting to buy a lot! but right now since I'm not sure of how it actually affects my diet, I'm sticking with wheat bread and eating white bread every now and then but is it okay to eat white bread everyday as long as it fits in my daily calorie limit and macros?

Replies

• gypsy_spirit
    gypsy_spirit Posts: 2,107 Member
    Yes.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    It's fine as long as you keep your protein up.
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Keep your protein and fat macros met, stay at your calorie goal, and enjoy all the bread.
  • SavinnaMarie
    SavinnaMarie Posts: 108 Member
    yay! glad to know i can eat it without hindering my progress. thanks!
  • Bread is good and bad for you in reason.

Good: If you only eat maybe two slices a bread a ay its good starch.
    Bad: If you eat toooo much it makes you look bloated and can make you constapated which makes you look like you have put on weight instead of muscle.

Trust me i love my bread but ive cut out so much and i feel as light as anything:laugh:
  • SavinnaMarie
    SavinnaMarie Posts: 108 Member
    Bread is good and bad for you in reason.

Good: If you only eat maybe two slices a bread a ay its good starch.
    Bad: If you eat toooo much it makes you look bloated and can make you constapated which makes you look like you have put on weight instead of muscle.

Trust me i love my bread but ive cut out so much and i feel as light as anything:laugh:

riiiight. everything in moderation :smile:
  • links_slayer
    links_slayer Posts: 1,151 Member
    inb4paleofanboys
  • ME0172
    ME0172 Posts: 200
    I'm not a competitor. I eat a lot of bread and just include it in my macros and don't have any issues. If you're not doing macros then just keep your calories under your goal and you'll be fine still.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    If it fits in your macros (and calories, obviously). Get your allotted protein first, then the rest is cake. I mean..... no cake is evil because of sugarzzzz........ twinkies and vodka is okay though.
  • RabbitLost
    RabbitLost Posts: 333 Member
    If it fits in your macros (and calories, obviously). Get your allotted protein first, then the rest is cake. I mean..... no cake is evil because of sugarzzzz........ twinkies and vodka is okay though.

Evil cake you say? Hmmm…

How-to-Make-an-Evil-Clown-Cake.jpg

Edited because I can't see the keyboard. Must need cake.:grumble: