Girl on Girl Hate

Options

Replies

• Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    Eh. I once had spaghetti thrown at me while I was walking home in junior high. **** happens.
  • Vune
    Vune Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I'm amused you think sex work requires no effort.

Oh and the car people were douches etc.

I imagine it takes a lot of savvy to work the streets and stay out of trouble. I had just put little effort into my appearance, so i was confused by the comment directed toward me.

And thanks, binary! It's silvery blue and pastel pink now!
  • cmiller224
    cmiller224 Posts: 158
    Options
    People are just nasty... I know first hand, I have taken a lot of static from people. Screw them, I think they only target people that intimidate them because they are unhappy with themselves. I have always been fond of killing people with kindness lol
    You are beautiful btw
  • uconnwinsnc
    uconnwinsnc Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Lots of people have some strange desire to display an alpha appearance. Just have to let them do whatever they want and keep doin' your thing.
  • JoshD8705
    JoshD8705 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    They are just fugly jealous girls! If someone took their time to notice you well power to you!!

I love Mean Girls!! So fetch! :D

You can't sit with us!
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry that happened to you. I totally get where you are coming from for sure. I actually encountered this today, as a member on here implied that I wear makeup and dress up nicely to try to seduce men. Clearly that member was just insane and knows nothing about me (married for many years, and have a child, and even am an admin on a page that supports modern modest mothers. So I'm not any if the things this member implied) when stuff like this happens, it's usually caused by jealousy.
    These girls that yelled that to you where probably jealous. They most likely feel so low about themselves that they take pleasure in attacking others.
    Just know that not everyone is like that and that you don't look like a prostitute. You sound like a nice person. Keep your head up and let the haters keep on hating :-)
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry that happened to you. I totally get where you are coming from for sure. I actually encountered this today, as a member on here implied that I wear makeup and dress up nicely to try to seduce men. Clearly that member was just insane and knows nothing about me (married for many years, and have a child, and even am an admin on a page that supports modern modest mothers. So I'm not any if the things this member implied) when stuff like this happens, it's usually caused by jealousy.
    These girls that yelled that to you where probably jealous. They most likely feel so low about themselves that they take pleasure in attacking others.
    Just know that not everyone is like that and that you don't look like a prostitute. You sound like a nice person. Keep your head up and let the haters keep on hating :-)

I think the person who said that to you was just a troll. She (or he) was saying stuff like that to everyone today. They are just trying to upset people.
  • surfinbird_1981
    surfinbird_1981 Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Jealousy is such an ugly trait...
  • Samstan101
    Samstan101 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure its a girl thing but more of an idiot (and I'm being polite) thing. I had a car full of lads drive past me when I was running and one decided that yelling '*kitten*' at me repeatedly out of the window was highly amusing. Now I know choice can be limited in the countryside but really? A fat, middle aged woman wearing lurid coloured running gear, bright red in the face, sweaty and out of breathe looks like a '*kitten*' to them?! Mentalists! They only drove off when I took out my phone and pretended to take a picture of the car number plate.

Idiots will be mouth breathing idiots regardless of gender.
  • hellokathy
    hellokathy Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, in my experience, this IS a girl thing. And it's all about insecurities on their part. I have a friend who's like that, too. I mean, she'd never insult anyone openly but as soon as we come near a girl who looks pretty in any way, out comes the b*tch in my friend. And I know it's all just because she absolutely hates herself but won't do anything about it at all. By now, I don't even care she's my friend, I just tell her to cut it out and that she isn't 14 anymore and won't get away with childish stuff like that.
  • rockmama72
    rockmama72 Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    There are some people in the world who think a Joy Division t-shirt is extremely awesome (me).
  • lottewiegeraad
    lottewiegeraad Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Ignore the haters, they aren't worth it
  • kikityme
    kikityme Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Ok...I am an Aussie so two questions...

is a band tee shirt like a bandeau? Boob tube top? Or a t-shirt with a band motif printed on it?

and what are creepers? are they like sneakers on your feet with laces etc?

Otherwise you must be looking fit and fine to get such a petty and childlike response from supposedly nearly grown women. NSV right there.

Cultural differences light up my life!

Band t-shirt--shirt with a band portrayed on it.
    Creepers-think weird dudes that stare (or girls in this case)
  • Jestinia
    Jestinia Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    There are some people in the world who think a Joy Division t-shirt is extremely awesome (me).

Me too. But maybe the poor girls were confused and thought it was the name of the local red light district? :laugh:
  • Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    Sounds like their insecure and trying to knock down your self esteem by shouting hate filled comments your way. I have had the same thing happen since losing weight except its creepy guys asking If I need a ride or shouting, DAMN! or the best one yet was marry me, ugh! I walk my son to school every morning and want to be able to wear a nice pair of jeans and shirt without being harassed too. headphones and pandora help lot BTW.
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    My thoughts were those girls must be #1, really young & immature and #2, they themselves spend time where the prostitutes hang out. How else could they compare you to the real deal unless they knew what the real deal was....:laugh:
  • WanderingPomme
    WanderingPomme Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Was it a Wednesday? Did you wear pink?

Eh, haters gonna hate! Just shake it off. Maybe it was her TOM. :laugh:
  • Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    I think it's more "immature people" hate instead of girl hate.

I've been "victim" to some ridiculous incidents - One includes three ADULT men (20-somethings) chucking full soda cups out of a speeding car and pegging me with them as I walked along the sidewalk, drenching me in soda. Oh fun!!

I hope when I have children, that I teach them better.

ugh makes me mad hearing this! people can be such jerks!
  • rockmama72
    rockmama72 Posts: 815 Member
    Options

Me too. But maybe the poor girls were confused and thought it was the name of the local red light district? :laugh:

Hahaha! Good catch!
  • tmaryam
    tmaryam Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I used to get a lot of "girl hate" when I was young and dressed to flaunt my body. (I'm not saying you were dressing that way, I'm saying I was.) It reached the point where I couldn't go out without mace, so I moved far away and began dressing more modestly. Now that I'm older, I dress even more modestly, and I don't get any hate from the public, but I still get droves of young women who stalk and harass me because I may have dated someone they once dated at some point in my life, that type of thing. Some girls are just threatened by other women no matter what. It's their insecurity, their problem.