spice anyone?

Options
Hello folks, My wife and I have recently began trying some of the recipes from the hairy bikers diet books and I'm glad to see that so far I can find them here in the food database. The recipes we've tried are the spicy dishes and they are delicious, but we're tending to prefer spicy dishes over ones that have little or no spice! Has anyone else found this or perhaps it's just us? It's not the first time we've come to really crave spicy food, I remember it must been over 30 years ago now we were always wanting to have Indian chicken vindaloo and we were going to an Indian restaurant goodness knows how often. We began preparing Indian dish's at home but somehow they were not the same as what we were getting from the Indian restaurant we frequented.

Now all this has changed with the hairy bikers recipes (I hope I'm not advertising or advocating here?)

Regards Stephen

P.S a day or so ago there was something on the site about seven spices that were good for you! All I know it's the taste as well as health benefits an added bonus.