Lost one of my chins!!!

Options
Its so great to see a difference after just 24lbs. I think I lost a chin or two!! I have never worked so hard and stayed on track like this. I feel great and have a ton of energy! My kids are hoping on board too. They are already pretty thin but they are learning to eat right and how exercise is so important. My hubby has never seen me this thin either. I was 190 when I started dating him and now I am 184. He likes how I feel good about myself and have higher self esteem. I think that the self esteem comes from the fact that I am not complaining and instead doing something about it! Life is good... make that GREAT!!!

Guess my pics wont work so you can see the before and after as my profile pic :smile:

Replies

• ItsJustVicki
    Options
    Thanks for the laugh :laugh: That's great~You GO girl!!
  • Kippster
    Kippster Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Good for you, that is great, i think when a person feels good about them self, the rest comes easier. I am having a hard time with this, i'll lose a few pounds and then gain it right back in the next few days without changing my eating habits i just don't get it!!!:mad: People like you do inspire me, so here i go again believing that i can do this.:flowerforyou: Keep up the good work!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!