Hi There

Options
I am 47 years old, and grandma to one cute little boy!! He (and the rest of my family) are part of my reason for trying to keep healthy and fit!:heart:
I came upon this site by way of my Android Phone Apps. It looks like a great way to track my progress and keep me in line and honest with myself! I initially lost about 35 pounds in 2006 and have found about 10 lbs have found their way back to me. When I initially started to lose weight back then, I realized it had to be 'a lifestyle change' and not another 'diet'. Like alot of folks, I had yo-yo dieted for years. I do try to keep aware of what I eat, as well as go to the gym 3 times a week, (which doesn't always happen). As I have been having difficulty getting rid of this 10 lbs again, I am hoping this site and all of you folks can help me to stay on track and focussed, and I in return will offer my support and be part of YOUR cheering squad! Cheers!!

Replies

• JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I have been on MFP for 3 months, starting my 4th. It's the best decision I have made in many years. I have lost weight with diets many times before, but it was never a lifestyle change. This time is different; it's a lifestyle change, not a diet. Good luck on your weight loss journey. Please feel free to add me as a friend; we can help motivate each other.