kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
ONLY 4 pound difference!
Mid January 2014--
175.5 pounds
IMG_3151_zpsd8bf87c2.jpg

May 3, 2014
171.2 pounds 4-5% BF lost, 1.5 inches on navel & hips, 1 inch on thighs
IMG_3680_zps0c1f680f.jpg

I ate at TDEE (2500-2900) on my heavy workout days 5x per week and at -10% or so on my recovery days, cutting carbs a bit on recovery days. I ate starchy carbs before and after workouts and 1 g of protein per pound of body weight throughout the day . I PR'd my deadlift, back squat, front squat, push press, bench, and overhead press during the challenge.

Replies

• KaterinaTerese
    KaterinaTerese Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Wow! It must take a huge amount of dedication to be lifting 5x a week! I can only get in 3 days and I'm exhausted.

Congrats, you look fabulous, and cheers on the rest of your journey! :flowerforyou:
  • kelly_e_montana
    Options
    Wow! It must take a huge amount of dedication to be lifting 5x a week! I can only get in 3 days and I'm exhausted.

Congrats, you look fabulous, and cheers on the rest of your journey! :flowerforyou:

Thanks! I mean heavy workout OR lifting. Usually I CrossFit and lift on the same day but I only power lift 3x per week and oly lift 1 class per week on top of CF. There is also lifting in CF, but that's more random.

My goal is eventually to get closer to 20% BF but more than anything, I am just working on new PR's and the body changes with that.

The main reason I posted this is that people say body recomp is not possible. It's slow, yes, but I'm definitely going to keep doing it.
  • StacyRenee77
    StacyRenee77 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Wow that is awesome, you look bad *kitten*
  • kelly_e_montana
    Options
    Wow that is awesome, you look bad *kitten*
    thanks that's very nice of you!
  • Hazelnut79
    Hazelnut79 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Nice work! I can really tell the difference in your waist and hips, and you look so athletic!
  • XxMarciaxX
    XxMarciaxX Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Beautiful body well done ! :) x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!