lost 80lbs and am under my highschool weight [PICS!]

Replies

• Happymom83
    Happymom83 Posts: 405 Member
    Awesomesauce! :)
  • WeightLossWarrior6
    WeightLossWarrior6 Posts: 14 Member
    This is incredibly inspiring! You're officially my most recent motivation :)
  • katherines2230
    katherines2230 Posts: 276 Member
    Woot!!! AWESOME accomplishment!! I too am working towards 80lbs lost to get a breast reduction! Can't wait to post this myself!
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    You look fantastic!
  • Pusarah
    Pusarah Posts: 124 Member
    You look great! Congrats on all the hard work, even with the reduction :) Did it make a big difference for you? Good luck for the weight and toning you have left. Great job!
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Holy cow! You look great! And where are you going to lose another 10 pounds from? I think you're perfect.
  • Biggirllittledreams
    Biggirllittledreams Posts: 306 Member
    You look amazing, congrats on working so hard on your health! :)
  • bobwest185
    bobwest185 Posts: 56 Member
    fantastic progress. You done good :)
  • MsJulielicious
    MsJulielicious Posts: 708 Member
    Yaaaas! Great work! You look incredible :heart:
  • chmtastic
    chmtastic Posts: 178 Member
    congrats!!! you look awesome!!!
  • lj_mfp
    lj_mfp Posts: 5 Member
    Some answers to some questions:

About the Breast Reduction
    I went from a 36G to a low C/high B (I haven't gone to get measured yet, so I'm not exactly sure). It was a HUGE difference, I feel kinda flat chested now to be honest lol. But it is a lot easier to exercise to be certain. I remember going into Lane Bryant once (the only place I could find bras) and aske them where the sports bras were and they told me they didn't carry them in my size :( . It was kind of a bummer considering i was trying to get in shape and really really needed the support. A doc recommended I get the reduction (I wanted one anyway) because it was putting a lot of strain on neck and lower back.

About my wanting to lose some more weight
    I still have some fluff to get rid of. 10 lbs is probably a bit much, especially if I am going to be putting on muscle and toning, but I still have noticable amounts of subcutanious fat in my stomach, upper arms and thighs area. To make sure this isn't loose skin, I need to get my body fat percentage down some. Though I suppose I really need to find out what that is first!
  • IWill77
    IWill77 Posts: 1
    You look amazing! Well done.
  • rosehips60
    rosehips60 Posts: 1,030 Member
    Great job! How long did it take it?
  • SomeNights246
    SomeNights246 Posts: 807 Member
    You look good! We lost about the same amount and started at about the same weight, but you look more toned than I do.

I have the problem with my thighs and stomach, too. It has been slow 'toning' them up, but I have seen some progress in my thighs, at least, doing leg lifts, scissors, and squats.
  • Prettymisssparkles
    Prettymisssparkles Posts: 1,274 Member
    Awesome job! You look amazing!:flowerforyou:
  • amethyst70
    amethyst70 Posts: 68
    Holy crap you look amazing!!! I would never guess it was you from one pic to the other. Fantastic!!!
  • Becre8tive
    Becre8tive Posts: 108 Member
    Wow...congratulations! You look great! What an inspiration you are!
  • divainsneakers
    divainsneakers Posts: 397 Member
    Awesome job! You look great!
  • Play_outside
    Play_outside Posts: 528 Member
    You look amazing! Thanks for sharing as that is just under my goal weight and we're close to the same height so it's good to see for reference.
  • __hannah_
    __hannah_ Posts: 787 Member
    Congrats! You look great! I'm the same height and have a similar goal weight, so your post is really motivating.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!