I have met my goal!

Options
kasuki
kasuki Posts: 74 Member
I have been using this site since Dec. 15, 2007 and because of all of you and the helpful information you have given I have reached my goal. I have lost 43 lbs. and never thought I would be at the weight that I am as of today. Actually I am 1 lb past my goal and if the weight wants to keep coming off as easliy as it has been I may go for another 10lbs. Just wanted to say a big THANKYOU to all of you and espically to Banks and icandoit as all your post have kept me on track. I have learned alot from all of you. Now I need to tone up some and I will be in the best shape of my life. This site works, so for any of you that are struggling don't give up. You will get there.
Thanks again all
Karen

Replies

• kasuki
    Options
    I have been using this site since Dec. 15, 2007 and because of all of you and the helpful information you have given I have reached my goal. I have lost 43 lbs. and never thought I would be at the weight that I am as of today. Actually I am 1 lb past my goal and if the weight wants to keep coming off as easliy as it has been I may go for another 10lbs. Just wanted to say a big THANKYOU to all of you and espically to Banks and icandoit as all your post have kept me on track. I have learned alot from all of you. Now I need to tone up some and I will be in the best shape of my life. This site works, so for any of you that are struggling don't give up. You will get there.
    Thanks again all
    Karen
  • annielouise
    annielouise Posts: 29
    Options
    :drinker: congratulations!! I have also found this site to be incredibly helpful - although I am still a long way from my goal, I know I will make it. Keep up the good work, you inspire us all.:flowerforyou:
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    You are an insperation to so many. Congrats to u!!!!! :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • julie737
    julie737 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congratulations! You should post an "after" picture!
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!! Congratulations!!
  • bigred1
    bigred1 Posts: 31
    Options
    good job keep up the good work. i have 25 lbs to loss.
  • travelbug
    travelbug Posts: 153
    Options
    that is great motivation for the rest of us! Thanks for your story.
  • iojoi
    iojoi Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    weldone thats fantastic and is inspiring too
    thanks for sharing that :flowerforyou:
  • cinandchris
    cinandchris Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you :drinker:
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Wow! What seems the most different about yourself or your life without those 40 lbs??
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: Great job!!
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You're an inspiration for us all!
  • shenitamo
    shenitamo Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
    THANK YOU for posting for the rest of us- it helps to hear about people sticking with it and being a success.
    You should be very proud of yourself.
    Keep up the great work and enjoy the "real you"! :)
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    That's terrific!!! Congrats on a huge success!!!
  • kasuki
    Options
    The biggest difference is the energy I have. I have been doing tons of hard yard work,clearing out brush and digging up stumps and rocks and not getting out of breath or hardly breaking a sweat. The other day I told my husband I didn't know if I would be able to get this one stump out and he said just put your weight into it oh wait a minute you don't have that weight anymore. I told him I would take that as a compliment. He doesn't compliment often. Also just hearing everyone at work saying I look great and how did I lose so much weight. Of course I tell them to check out MFP that has been my biggest help. I can walk my dog up all the hills in my neighborhood and not be huffing and puffing when I get to the top of each hill. I have even started jogging between mailboxes jog 2 walk 2 jog 2 etc. so that my dog gets a better work out The other day for the first time in my life I actually tucked in my shirt and wore a belt and the folks at work couldn't believe it. I have been there 13 years and no one has ever seen me tucked in and I actually felt pretty confident that it looked pretty good. You could say my self esteem is on the rise. I feel pretty good both inside and out.
    Karen
  • sharimarie
    sharimarie Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited for you! What a great inspiration. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: You Rock!!!! Congrats and sooo happy for you!!!!:flowerforyou:

hugs enjoy your new and improved self you surely deserve it!
    Ali :drinker:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS:drinker:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS and great job!!!!!

Kim