hmmm what is this new feeling of fullness...

Options
I been doing hip hop abs ever since then...I don't feel as hungry i even found a new feeling fullness... what is this fullness the only feeling I ever felt was stuffed... now I feel full... wow... haha I feel like I accomplised something I ate a diet tv dinner tray and barely finished half and then felt full... wow... I guess this is a new lifestyle... smaller portions and healthier foods... Also no more greasy fast food because they now get my stomach upset which I never felt before either

Replies

• Panda86
    Panda86 Posts: 873
    Options
    You mentioned not eating fast food because it now upsets your stomach... I ate a bunch of sugary sweets yesterday, which I hadn't done in forever, and I felt absolutely horrible all night and all morning. Funny how our bodies adapt to our new lifestyles, huh? And I now enjoy the satisfied feeling after I eat instead of the stuffed feeling. I don't like feeling stuffed at all anymore. Good job and keep up the great work :)
  • mommyjos
    mommyjos Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I know the feeling now too! It's so exciting! I also hadn't felt the hunger feeling in a long time! It's so strange that now when I feel hunger (after drinking water of course!) I will eat a small portion and feel satisfied...It's so great! Looks like we are very close in our numbers and goals! Good luck! :)
  • txmomma0889
    txmomma0889 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    yeah lol my family always gave big serving and all so I never relized it growing up now I feel happy at just full... I feel like if I go past that I will be sick to my stomach... haha lol I can't eat barely any sweets now either like you... the occasional hersey kiss is okay but a full on chocolate candy bar is a no no!... and thanks!