Hello hello!

Options
vt_mfp
vt_mfp Posts: 2 Member
I've been on MFP previously (under a different username - I've forgotten the password to my old account oops) and I'm hoping to get back on track before my summer holiday and also just get into shape in general. At the moment I walk around 3.8 miles to and from work (5x a week) and I'm trying to get back onto the Ripped in 30 bandwagon or at least do a "proper" workout 6 times a week.

My issue is that I can keep myself motivated for one or two days before I rebel and overeat or become lazy and stop exercising. That and I overestimate how many calories I actually burn and eat too much. I want to stay motivated and challenge myself in the next 7 weeks (and beyond!). I'm going to keep myself accountable now and log every bite! Happy MFP-ing everyone :)

Replies

• JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,222 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Hello, hello!

I find that if I cut out foods I love completely, I end up binging on them. If I allow myself to have them in moderation, I do much better. Maybe my progress isn't as fast as some folks, but I'm able to sustain it. I've been actively at this for about a year (317 days). :) Good luck!