any great healthy recipe web sites

vasatko
vasatko Posts: 4
edited November 2023 in Food and Nutrition
I'm new to fitnesspal, but wondered if anyone uses any great healthy cooking web sites. I'm cooking for 5 people (the other 4 don't need to diet) and need some great recipes that we can all enjoy.

Tkanks for any help!
K

Replies

• I'm new to fitnesspal, but wondered if anyone uses any great healthy cooking web sites. I'm cooking for 5 people (the other 4 don't need to diet) and need some great recipes that we can all enjoy.

Tkanks for any help!
    K
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    fabulousfoods.com
    allrecipes.com
    lowfatlifestyle.com

I use these sites all the time.
    Goodl luck!

Oh, you can also look through the recipes that we have posted here on this site.
  • pamelawh
    pamelawh Posts: 162 Member
    just put into your browser low fat or no fat recipes and you get a number of great sites. if they don't give you a calorie count go to king calorie and you can get the breakdown.
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    my favorite is:
    radiantrecovery.com/recipes

These are all moderate protein, no sugar recipes.
  • pamelawh
    pamelawh Posts: 162 Member
    i found a website today: www.dlife.com and it had a recipe for one-serving chocolate cheesecake. the total calories for one serving are only 100. i made it and had it and it is delic. sometimes recipes that are low cal are poor tasting but this tastes like a decadent piece of dessert. this is something you could serve as dessert during thanksgiving or christmas and it would be a huge smash. and no one has to feel guilty.
This discussion has been closed.