Ready for change!

Options
Hi!

My friend Paula told me about the website and I am really enjoying it! I also joined weight watchers (before I was told about this site) and I am doing both simultaneously. It works for me, because one system I have points and the other I have calories. It really balances out. I print out both reports and keep them in a journal. It's actually quite motivating. For exercise I do my favorite cardio video and I follow a work out book that's a 30 day program. I'm very thankful for such a great site! Thanks Paula!

V

Replies

• thatsvy
    thatsvy Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi!

My friend Paula told me about the website and I am really enjoying it! I also joined weight watchers (before I was told about this site) and I am doing both simultaneously. It works for me, because one system I have points and the other I have calories. It really balances out. I print out both reports and keep them in a journal. It's actually quite motivating. For exercise I do my favorite cardio video and I follow a work out book that's a 30 day program. I'm very thankful for such a great site! Thanks Paula!

V
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Let us know how you are doing. :flowerforyou:
  • jsmalla
    jsmalla Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you're off to a great start. What a challenge you have, to be a chef & watching the food, too. Keep it going.