Ripping and Shredding 105 or so days and 40lbs later...

Options
Hello!

I have just managed to finally get to a 40lbs weight loss (I plateaued over the Easter holidays - pesky eggs)! I have done one round of 30DS and one of ripped and am 10 days into my next shred. I have literally worked my backside off (I really have). I think I still have about 30 or so pounds to go - but I really did not think for one moment I would be able to continually log, weigh, measure, count, take photos or drop three dresses at the start of this!

The one major downside to this is that I have to keep buying clothes - which WOULD be fine - but it is working out quite costly and I do not want to take any of my old stuff in yet as I want to do it when I have got to a size I know I can maintain.

Anyhooo….this site has been REALLY helpful for motivation and reading! So supermegathanks :)

My ticker shows my before and current…..!

Replies

• katkins73
    katkins73 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's FABULOUS! I am doing Shred myself, day 6 today, i hope I get soem good results like you ;)
  • miinorawr
    miinorawr Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    That's brilliant, well dome :) Can i ask what your workout routine was ? Did you take rest days?
  • littlemissjoyful
    littlemissjoyful Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Cheers!
    So I basically have shredded or ripped for 5 days a week (but this has varied on how busy I have been at work or if I have been on holiday) and gone to the gym and done cardio for an hour three times a week and yoga twice a week and then a long swim (between 50-100 lengths depending on how busy the pool is) once a week. Which invariably means I will be working out twice a day - but the shred/ripped is only 20-30 minutes long and I do that in the morning and then everything else in the evening. I know I need to get more structure to what I do but this haphazard way seems to be working for now! :)

But yes - I deffo have rest days and eat what the hell I like days - otherwise I would probably have given up by now!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!