Eating Disorder Support

I feel like Im entering into group therapy or some crap by writing this "Hey I'm kei and im emotionally unstable. "

Joking kinda.
ive been battling an eating disorder since I was 11. Ive never been one to self diagnos but I believe i have EDNOS. but i believe i can kick this disorders *kitten*.

i need some people for support though thatll be like "hey get your crap together man." if need be

im 100000000% committed to recovery and looking forward to be happy in my own skin. im not a whiner but I know it will be jard and ill have some down days. thats ok. im a warrior & I can do anything.

im sorry my grammar is terrible and im all over the place but typing on here from your sucky phone isnt ideal

much love

Replies

• BurntCoffee
    BurntCoffee Posts: 234 Member
    Good luck to you on your journey towards recovery. :)
  • ziggy489
    ziggy489 Posts: 6 Member
    I have been in recovery for 11 years and still struggle time to time. Currently needing to lose weight and so I have to be careful about not obsessing.

I do recommend seeking professional help. I don't mind being a support system but ED is hard to manage when you're struggling alone. I struggled several years before admitting to doctor I had a problem. I was never underweight so no one suspected anything. But struggling alone sucks. I was worried they would commit me but instead they put together a plan of therapy and nutritionist and that really helped.

It's a great feeling when you do start regaining control of your life and not letting ED control you.

Feel free to add me. It's great to hear you're committed to recovery. That's a huge step in the right direction.