cellucor suppliments?

Options
lin7604
lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
how many of you use Hd, d4 or clk? did they help? what were your results?

Replies

• GreatDepression
    GreatDepression Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I made a thread asking pretty much the same thing a few days ago and it was completely ignored. My order of the capsule version should be arriving some time this week finally. I'm eager to try it to push me for more intense work outs. I'll try to talk about my experience with it after a couple weeks. From the reviews I read online, it's a strong stimulant that can get you through tough times at the gym. I work out after being at my job all day. I'm really tired and need something to boost my energy.
  • lin7604
    Options
    thx. can you message me after and let me know what your thoughts are. i just got a new protein powder so i am going to just use that for a few weeks and then maybe get into one of these, so by then you will have had some time with it. I am just trying to lose more body fat and yes more energy as well as i also workout later at night and sometimes bagged already and would rather go to bed then exercise...
  • beccadaniixox
    beccadaniixox Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I use their Protein Powders - which are SO good!!
    and I also use the C4 Pre-Workout, which really helps pump me up in the morning for cardio and my weights. :)
  • lin7604
    Options
    thx i will have to try them after i am done this new one i just bought.

I am interested in trying a fat burner though, but have no idea what the real difference between the 3 i listed are and which one does what... i am confused the more i read about them,lol
  • ksyp92
    ksyp92 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    i have used both super HD and CLK. love super HD, really pushes you through workouts, i didnt see any extreme fat loss but it def helps i tried clk but for me you have to take too much (6 capsules a day or something) and its SO EXPENSIVE if you take that much.. i actually cycled off super HD for a little and start back on it tomorrow!
  • beccadaniixox
    beccadaniixox Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I ordered a bundle of 3 2lb tubs of Cellucor protein + a 60 pack of the HD pills.
    I'm starting the pills next week. I'm going away this week so I didn't want to start the pills and then have to take off for like 5 days and feel weird.
    I've read all good things about it, so I'm excited to try them out!
  • apaulsey
    apaulsey Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've used D4 in the past, and I really don't think it resulted in any dramatic weight loss or "burned fat".
    I did find that it gave me more energy and I was able to work out for longer periods of time which was
    helpful when I used to get up at 5am to walk on my treadmill. I think there might have been a slight placebo effect as
    I think I made better food choices and worked out harder because I was taking a supplement that I paid good money for.
    I purchased mine at GNC. But, one time the clerk gave me Thermal Shock rather that the regular D4. I took it anyway, thinking the D4 had been fine so why not. I got the worse case of hives I ever experienced in my life. I ended up going to the urgent care and they had to give me a shot and a prescription to counteract the reaction I had. It was horrible. I've stopped purchasing it because I don't think the expense really out weighed the benefits. If I eat right and work out consistently, my results will be the same.