Newbie no friends :(

Options

Replies

• NicciNite
    NicciNite Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can all add me...I'm gonna be here for a while! I have noticed that having "friends" that log daily and cheer you on helps. The support and encouragement I have received so far has been incredible : )
  • mikedenali
    mikedenali Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Welcome and add me! All welcome!
  • emmanap91
    emmanap91 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Welcome, welcome! As others have said, MFP's tracking methods and social accountability can really help a member stay on track.

As long as you stay involved, you'll always have friends here to help motivate you and make you feel better when you're in a slump or if you're having trouble staying on track!

(and of course, feel free to add me, the more the merrier)
  • theskinnyrme
    Options
    Well HI everyone.
    I could use some new friends too.
    I just started on here yesterday and need some people to be accountable to
    OR I know ill just revert to my old ways.
    :happy:
    Looking forward to making some new weight loss friends
  • sdeec
    sdeec Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm in the no friends department as well :) Its good to have a great support system to keep motivation going. I know, I need it too.

I'm Samantha by the way. Happy Monday, all!
  • JenH1550
    JenH1550 Posts: 46
    Options
    Me, too!

Feel free to add me. I am neurotic as crap, but I like goals and I like groups!
  • corrine1973
    corrine1973 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for new friends to motivate each other. I love MFP and am on everyday. I am going to send you and invite. Anyone else can add me if they are looking for a some more friends. :-)
  • sherryb3052
    sherryb3052 Posts: 24
    Options
    You can add me. I'm just getting started too:smile:
  • jwooley13
    jwooley13 Posts: 243
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've been known to hound people on my friends list who disappear for more than a few days :)
  • PeaceVegan
    PeaceVegan Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hello all! Feel free to add me, if you would like. :smile:
  • thiswillhappen
    thiswillhappen Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and join my group, 20 pounds by the end of June!
  • kuntry_navySD
    kuntry_navySD Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, I log every day :)
  • sassimac
    sassimac Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am so terrible at this, I am back 15 yrs on technology I dont know how to add anyone so u can add me. Im having a hardtime logging anything but my water. :') I'm sad
  • punkincowgurl
    punkincowgurl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    you can add me also
  • moniker_74
    moniker_74 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! Feel free to add me, I am always looking for more friends/support here too!
  • kmatney1
    kmatney1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I don't have a lot of friends on here and need the support. I feel like I either stay the same or continue to gain weight. I've never reached any weight loss goals.
  • babydaisy81
    babydaisy81 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I've been logging for about 60 days, and MFP has really worked for me. Normally I start a diet Monday morning and done by noon, try another one the week after, but so far with MFP I have been able to keep at it for two months, with no plan of slacking off!!! The weigth is slowly coming off, but one pound at a time!

Get a great group of friends for the motivation, and good luck! Anyone can feel free to add me, I have an open diary, and log and post daily.
  • speedwaymark
    speedwaymark Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi guys I've been using MFP since Jan and had some very good results, I seem to have reached a plato now and struggling. Could do with some support so add away :)
  • toronto27
    toronto27 Posts: 7
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • toronto27
    toronto27 Posts: 7
    Options
    @donnavoelker, feel free to ask questions..we are all in it together!