Bloated

Options
So I weigh 56kilos which is 123 pounds... Now everyone tells me I look good, but I honestly feel bloated and fat...

:-(

I need motivation to get the last few kilos away before Summer ....

Replies

• WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I have days like that too. I'd love to help you along the way! Feel free to add me if you like. :)
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I'm bloated right now too (my status displays this nicely). I hate this feeling :(
    I was under calories but I still feel like i "over-ate" ARGH!!
  • SarahBC
    SarahBC Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Im the same i eat under my calories and still feel bloated... i know im not overweight or anything but i feel really fat and yuk ... i duno what to do ????
  • plcarpenter
    plcarpenter Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    123 lbs and you feel fat and bloated? Wow, now I feel fat and bloated, but mostly fat. I know how you feel, I was 117 lbs (that's about 53 kg) at 5' 5" and I was really lean, but I felt fat and bloated then too...but now I'm 22 lbs heavier and I'm wishing I was 117 fat and bloated.

Don't worry about it, just keep drinking water.
  • eveunderground
    eveunderground Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    The best thing to do is to take a closer look at your diet. Even if you're at your calorie target there are many foods that cause water retention and bloating. Reduce sodium, reduce/eliminate processed foods, increase fiber by eating more fibrous fruits and vegetables, increase lean protein. If you eat like this for even a few days you'll see and feel a difference. Also most women experience bloating at some point during their monthly cycle...it took me a long time to realize that's what was happening, I used to think I had actually gained weight, then I noticed I was feeling that way every month for a few days! So anyway, sometimes even if your diet and water intake is right you'll still feel bloated...in that case you really just need to wait it out, you'll feel and look better in a couple of days.