NSV

Options
_L_A_
_L_A_ Posts: 170 Member
I love my new back! My fiancé took photos of me today so I have before photos to compare to photos after I've done my intense exercise regime, and I looked at my back photo and I like it! I started working on my upper body at the gym about 8 weeks ago (although had a few of those 8 weeks off...) and it's made a difference :D It doesn't look muscly at all, but it doesn't look fatty like it did before though! So that's definitely a victory for me! Just need to build up my back muscles and hopefully it'll look muscly too :D

I've come down from 172lbs and I am currently 157lbs, with a goal of 140-147lbs. (5 foot 7 inches)

a7828410-0346-485c-a0c5-55abc937ad2b_zps57b3181c.jpg

Replies

• MissySpring
    MissySpring Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations!
  • _L_A_
    _L_A_ Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations!

Thank you :) it's a big change from my back before believe me! I'm going to use this photo (and hopefully ones taken in 8 weeks after my intense 8-week exercise plan) to motivate me and remind me of why I will not lose control and gain again :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!