Looking for others in the last 10-20 pounds.

Options
2»

Replies

• epadmeister
    epadmeister Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well - I've got 3kg (7lbs) left before I hit my initial goal... however looking at my reflection now, I think I'm going to make it 4kg to lose! I feel like it's gonna be hard :P x
  • Calamitycazza
    Calamitycazza Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I am in the last stretch too! I have between 10 - 15 pounds to drop! I hit a plateau, but since I've upped my calories to 1590 (used to be 1200) I think its started shifting again! Fingers crossed!!
    Please feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • beccataz23
    beccataz23 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have 10 more pounds (12 if I'm lucky :) ) to go. The first 6 came off in less than a month but I'm struggling to even lose .8 pounds a week. It's frustrating! You can add me as a friend if you want :)
  • Madison1Jones
    Options
    I am overwhelmed by the responses. I spent a day obsessing over this topic on mfp a week ago, and a week not doing anything about it. Only to come back to see others going through the same thing. Distractions from dieting are good! Gives you time to be yourself, and show your progress. Then you can come back to it! Here I am again. I know for a fact, that the portion control, mindfulness of posture, attention to the positives, helps in this stage. I forgot about the loose skin etc.. for a week and felt really good. I didn't go back to the gym, like I should have, but did find that the floor exercises, leg lifts, planks and crunches are what really help that tummy and waist line. It always changes of course. Making friends with all of you!
  • MelanieMamaof5
    MelanieMamaof5 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. The last 10-20 lbs is always the MOST BRUTAL! Believe me....I should know. 1've had 5 kids and have had to work back to my goal weight each time. The thing is....it is doable. Those last few lbs just take a lot of extra dedication and work and watching what you eat. Weight training makes a HUGE positive difference, as well as changing things up (cross training) so your body never knows what's coming. :) Good Luck! Keep it up...just don't quit.

My new favorite quote, "The journey is a long one but giving up wont get you there any faster." Love it!
  • nomorebingesgirl2014
    nomorebingesgirl2014 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    7lb to go !
  • Bonnieg318
    Bonnieg318 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I am in the same place I would like to loose 20 more and have been struggling so bad for a long time with this. I don't know what to do. Add me if you want!!
  • LumberJacck
    LumberJacck Posts: 559 Member
    Options
  • momitch
    momitch Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have been struggling with the last 15 pounds for over a year. I want to start September with my 'baby weight' mostly gone; my 5 year-old starts kindergarten then and I don't want to look 3-4 months pregnant still. Please, anyone and everyone, add me if you want. I am sooooo frustrated with being stuck in this body that does still not feel like mine. I love my kids to bits but it gets me down--lower than I care to admit somedays.

When I log everything on MFP, I feel really good and in control. But, after about 3 days, I get lazy and don't want to continue to log my foods. I convince myself that everything is under control and that I understand how much I should be eating. And then I fall off the wagon, again and again. Sick of it. I just want to feel like I'm doing the best I can with my body. I want to be healthy. I want to feel good.