It was 60 degrees and cold today.

Options
amberrenee813
amberrenee813 Posts: 395 Member
I know... wah wah... What is the coldest it's been where you live and where do you live?

I think the coldest I remember was 20 degrees. At 50 degrees, I break out the gloves and 2nd pair of socks so imagine me at 20! Luckily, our "winters" are only a few weeks and most of the year is pretty darn warm!

a6774c6e-f019-41f7-a443-e9a2e6efe74f_zpsd4518994.jpg

Replies

• Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    I don't know, but I was walking around in shorts when it was cold. All I need is a warm coat and warm shoes, the rest of me can take it.
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    This year, -40 including the windchill. Brrrr!
  • Marcia315
    Marcia315 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Coldest ever thatI can remember? Probably about -45. Upstate NY.
  • amberrenee813
    Options
    Coldest ever thatI can remember? Probably about -45. Upstate NY.

Oh you poor poor thing! At least you have NY pizza and cheese steaks to make up for it.
  • Shan790
    Shan790 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Coldest I can remember. Block that from my memory, there have been some hard winters up here. This year the coldest day was -42*F in my home town in northern ontario canada. A few hours north of my home town there is still snow on the ground and the lakes are still frozen.
  • amberrenee813
    Options
    Coldest I can remember. Block that from my memory, there have been some hard winters up here. This year the coldest day was -42*F in my home town in northern ontario canada. A few hours north of my home town there is still snow on the ground and the lakes are still frozen.

I can't imagine! But I suppose living somewhere so long, you adapt to the weather.
  • onefortyone
    onefortyone Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Yeah Wisconsin has had a pretty brutal winter this year. It was forecasted 55 today and I saw LOADS of grills out lol.
  • elusive_design
    elusive_design Posts: 1,095 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly certain we hit -30 - -40 windchill a couple times this year, I loved every moment of it too
  • amberrenee813
    Options
    Yeah Wisconsin has had a pretty brutal winter this year. It was forecasted 55 today and I saw LOADS of grills out lol.

f8618fe0-937f-41ce-b80c-238055fd4278_zps1a1cea24.jpg
  • adriadawn19
    adriadawn19 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Probably about -40 with the windchill here in Maine. Winters are brutal and seem to last forever! I can't wait to move somewhere warmer, I am not cut out for this cold weather lol